Sunday, May 11, 2014

working in process

These are working process of my final piece for this course. Not finished yet: 24x24, on canvas, Mixed media ( acrylics, sand, and pastel) I had a surface I created for a while ago as the base of a painting. It has lots of texture. My reference is Tilda Swinton which I use for the previous charcoal study. There I didn't include the hands. Here I am adding hands. 1) I applied reds and green over the old surface. I forgot to take photo of the old surface. Blue showing through is old surface. 2) I applied light browns and scratch some random lines. 3) Wash off some part to reveal underneath 4) Draw in hands and facial feature.

                                                                                                     
                                                    Ref
                               
                                       1)

                                      2)

                                       3)

                                       4)






No comments: